Trans / Seven Studio and Station Houston are teaming up to provide entrepreneurs and start-ups within Station Houston the ability to create a free, under two minute video pitch for their product or service. A video pitch is often used when applying for funding or an accelerator, or is sent to perceptive clients.
From January through May, 2017, Trans / Seven Studio will provide a Film A Pitch day in which up to three entrepreneurs can sign up to be filmed at the studio. The free video pitch includes the following:
- Under two minutes in length (entrepreneur provides the script).
- Individual company representative filmed on-camera, at Trans / Seven Studio (with or without teleprompter).
- Non-motion graphics (entry title, lower 3rd for representative, and ending contact).
- Music is royalty-free from Trans / Seven libraries and picked by Trans / Seven team.
- High-Res graphics or stills of the product (must be provided by the entrepreneur).
- One round of review before final edit is locked.
The following is a sample pitch video created for Robert Grzeszczuk, CEO of InContext, by Trans / Seven .
- Friday, February 24th: 1PM, 2:30PM, 4PM
- Friday, March 24th: 1PM, 2:30PM, 4PM
- Friday, April 28th: 1PM, 2:30PM, 4PM
- Friday, May 26th: 1PM, 2:30PM, 4PM
Please email Daniela Weisz, Community Manger at Station Houston, to book a date & time. First booked, first served. firstname.lastname@example.org
Entrepreneurs can upgrade their videos as they see fit, but there are additional costs.
- B-Roll (footage of actors or users that adds awareness or understanding to the product or service. In InContext’s video, the footage of the medical teams and departments was “B-roll” footage)
- Motion-graphics or animation
- Custom music, sound effects
- Professional voice-over or professional on-camera talent
- Drone shots or at location shots
- Script development
- Stunts or action sequences (you never know!)
ABOUT TRANS SEVEN STUDIO
Trans / Seven Studio is a transmedia production studio focused on producing marketing campaigns, and entertainment and educational story worlds that flow across at least three media platforms.
We create Transmedia Campaigns & Projects // Full-Motion Video Games // Gamification Projects // Broadcast Video
ABOUT STATION HOUSTON
Station is Houston’s tech community hub. We connect entrepreneurs with the mentors, talent, coworking space, accelerator programs, and investors they need to launch high-impact, high-growth startups. http://stationhouston.com