Case Study: Instructional Video
CHI St Luke’s Hospital in Sugar Land Texas sought to improved patient education through custom instructional videos that were threaded into its internal cable viewing experience.
A series of 12 videos were created that included the hospital’s admission process, food services, the vision of the CEO, room service, and spiritual care.
Patients often comment to staff along the lines of, “ I saw you on TV!” Using a video-centered, storytelling approach for instruction has allowed the hospital an additional connection to its patients.
– Wes Garrison, CNO, CHI St. Luke’s Hospital, Sugar Land, TX
PER INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO COST
$2,300.00 per video
– Two – Three minute script prep
– Under 10 graphic visuals and /or pre-developed animations
– Full day of filming instructor with teleprompter and professional lighting at location
– Full day of filming “b-roll” at a location using five – eight actors (actor fees vary)
– Color Grade
– Heavy animation or graphic request will require additional costs based on amount of work requested
SAMPLE VIDEO CREDITS
Jon Lindgren, Producer & Cinematographer