Trans / Seven is the only production studio that creates full-motion simulation video games for organizations throughout the U.S. who seek immersive and engaging training experiences playable on any mobile device at any time.
WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A FULL-MOTION VIDEO GAME?
Full-Motion Video (FMV) Games mix video clips inside a game. FMV games offer another tool in reaching and engaging today’s diverse audience. Through the leading interactive entertainment choice, video games, organizations can educate and market directly to multiple age groups.
- The average age of a video game player is 32 years old.
- 29% of gamers are under 18 years of age.
- 74% of K-8 teachers use digital games in the classroom.
- 56% of parents say video games positively affect their
- Women ages 35-55 years are the #1 mobile/ tablet game player.
Big Fish Games, March 3, 2015 and ESA, April, 2015